CD GLORIA ESTEFAN - GREATEST HITS







CD1-The dance hits
1.Dr Beat-Music video edit
2.Conga
3.Out of nowhere
4.You'll be mine(Party time)-Rosabel's Fiesta edit
5.Rhythm is gonna get you
6.Everlasting love
7.Oye mi canto-Radio mix
8.Heaven's what I feel
9.Live for loving you-Editted by me
10.Bad boy
11.Go away-Single remix
12.1-2-3
13.Don't let this moment end-Radio edit
14.Turn the beat around
15.Get on your feet
16.Oye!-Pablo Flores english radio edit

CD2-The ballad hits
1.Can't stay away from you
2.Don't wanna lose you
3.Falling in love(Uh Oh)-Editted by me
4.Reach
5.Always tomorrow-Editted by me
6.Here we are
7.Hold me, thrill me, kiss me
8.Music of my heart
9.Wrapped
10.I'm not giving you up-Radio edit
11.Words get in the way
12.Cuts both ways
13.Anything for you-Vinyl edit
14.If we were lovers
15.Coming out of the dark-Editted by me
16.I see your smile
 
 
TORRENT  
 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário